Friday, August 7, 2009

Fragrance Friday--Scent of Summer


_5771415.jpg





There is something about the scent of summer that I love!  The smell of the ocean breeze,  warm sand and salty water is so nostalgic.  I used to dream of a perfume that would remind me of  all of those things and then Bobbi Brown was clever enough to bottle that dream, calling it BEACH. (Though she may have stole it from Cosmo Kramer!)


Originally Bobbi launched BEACH body oil and eventually added a fragrance, body lotion and shower gel.  Talk about the perfect gift basket for someone's beach house.  There are also guest soaps in the collection.  The soft aroma is filled with coconut and vanilla and is infused with avocado oil.  


This scent reminds me of our annual vacation on BLOCK ISLAND.  We recently returned from our beachy  Block Island adventure at the end of July.  Perfect beach days at Scotch beach, mudslides at the OAR, dinner at Eli's, and dancing to the disco at Captain Nicks, just to name a few of the festivities.  I was revived but it just wasn't enough....


I want to apologize for the lack of posts recently.  When we returned from our dreamy island trip, I realized that I needed more time to step back and enjoy some time off, so that is just what I did!


Now, I am back and ready to share some amazing projects that I was involved with earlier this summer.  Stay tuned for pictures from an amazing bridal workshop with Justin and Mary Marantz, photos of The Beauty Library by the talented Carrie Roseman, pics from one rockin fashion shoot with Adrien Broom, the official launch of my new, mineral makeup and logo by Chocolate Creative Design and much more!  In the mean time.....


Enjoy the final days of summer!

XO




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Beach...recently discovered it myself...although, I opted for the Bath scent instead...I felt it was more me...just a clean, fresh, basic scent!

    ReplyDelete