Tuesday, April 21, 2009

TREND TUESDAY- HEALTHY SKIN


Everyone knows that good makeup starts with good skin. I am always asked what I recommend for skin care products or what I use. One of my recent favorites is OLAY Regenerist. I love the way this moisturizer feels on my skin! I use it at night time because it does not have an SPF in it. ( I always suggest wearing sunscreen during the day--it's truly the only "anti-aging" product around!) Regenerist is a chock full of green tea, antioxidants and Vitamin E, so it hydrates and gives the skin a smooth and firm appearance. And, for the price ($19), you can't beat it! You can find it almost any drugstore.


My Skin Care Tips:

Wash your face daily

Exfoliate a few times a week

Use SPF ALWAYS

Moisturize at night

No comments:

Post a Comment