Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trend Tuesday- SEDUCTIVE EYES, nude lips


Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting with my dear friend and makeup artist, Rachael Gener at her new, exciting position with Dolce and Gabbana in New York City.


Recently, D&G launched a luxe makeup line that lives exclusively at Saks Beverly Hills and Fifth Avenue. The new installation is so glamorous, shiny gold counters with sleek black trim and ornate chrystal chandeliers hanging throughout.


The new face of the company is the provocative, yet somehow innocent, Scarlett Johansson. The ad campaign is so sultry-sexy and reminded me that another trend we will see a lot of this season, is the bold eye and soft lip. The lipstick Scarlett is wearing in this photo is called "nude" and like all of the lipsticks ($30) in the collection, it is rose-scented (an aroma that reminds Mr. Gabanna of his grandmother).


On May 16th, famous artist to the stars, Pat McGrath will make an appearance at the D&G counter in NYC. This is so amazing, I wish I could be there myself! Call soon to book your appointment!


No comments:

Post a Comment