Thursday, May 21, 2009

Meeting Carrie Roseman




























Recently I had the pleasure of crossing paths with the lovely and talented Carrie Roseman. Carrie is a destination event, lifestyle, portrait and landscape photographer from Mystic CT. We met about a month ago at a very unique bridal event in Stonington, CT- Weddings the Creative Process. I was instantly connected to Carrie's warm and positive energy. Although we only had a chance to meet briefly that day, a short time later, I saw the pictures (posted on STYLE ME PRETTY) that Carrie captured of me and hair stylist, Kelly Sharkey during our "art of makeup" presentation (above) and so many more stunning photos of the event. She truly has a great skill and an eye for detail. I knew I wanted to get to know her more! I invited Carrie to The Beauty Library this week to discuss working together for a photo shoot in my new space. From the moment she walked in, she beamed with excitement for me and my new digs! Her passionate aura is contagious! Our meeting was so much fun as we bounced around all of our creative ideas! I can't wait to work together later this summer! Stay tuned for some amazing photographs! In the mean time, you have to check out Carrie's blog and see more of her incredible work!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love, Jennie! I can't wait to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree miss Carrie is Fabulous! Can't wait to see the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete