Monday, July 18, 2011

Must Have Monday: The Gospel According to Coco Chanel





Yesterday I was thumbing through the August issue of Haper's Bazar when I came across the article on page 156: The Secret Life of Coco Chanel.  I was immediately intrigued by the gorgeous illustrations by Karl Lagerfeld and couldn't wait to dive into the pages before me.  The article uncovers the truth about the self-made designer's childhood before she became the most influential style icon in the world.  I wanted more.  Her story is so compelling and inspiring.  Today I'm carrying on my fix by heading out to RJ. Julia book store and picking up The Gospel According to Coco Chanel: Life Lessons From The Worlds Most Elegant Woman by Karen Karbo.  I'm excited to sit on the beach and read more about Coco's great achievements and persistence! Has anyone read this book?  I would love to hear your thoughts!  I'll let you know what I think.....

XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment