Sunday, October 25, 2009

Welcome Nedelyn Perry to JFBL


Sometimes you're in the right place at the right time.  Last spring, while browsing around the local shops of Guilford, CT,  I stopped into MIX to buy a gift for a friend.  Eventually, a chat with the very sweet saleswoman introduced me to Nedelyn Perry.  The timing proved perfect!  I was ready to add another member to the JFBL team.  I was really impressed with her presence and her sense of style.  We instantly bonded over our love of NYC.  I learned that Ned ( as I now call her) went to school for cosmetology in the city and, like me, moved back to CT for love.  

This past wedding season, she joined our team as a makeup artist and hair stylist.  And, now, she shares more of her talent in our SPA room!  I am so excited to have Ned with us--her hands are like magic!  For all you New York ladies, don't fret!  Ned is also working at Garren Salon on Sundays, doing manicures, pedicures, makeup and brow shaping. 

If you are getting married in 2010, Nedelyn is one person you'll want on your vendor list.  Her forte is natural makeup and she is masterful at creating original, unique hair styles.  

In the meantime, visit with her at the Beauty Library on Thursday and Fridays from 11-7.  She'll give you a spa treatment (that we call a FASSAGE) that you won't forget! 


Thank you Nedelyn, for being a part our success in the 2009 wedding season!  We are so proud to have you with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment