Friday, January 8, 2010

Fragrance Friday-Lollia Bubble Bath


Yesterday I enjoyed a splendid day, running around NYC with my friend Racheal.  We started the day in Astoria with an hour long massage at the Chinese Rongshifa Tuina Center (they dont' have a website but the address is: 25-18 Broadway; 718-278-1921)!  I'll be honest, the actual shop itself is no frills, but the massage was the BEST one I ever had!  Light as feathers, we found our way to Union Square to have lunch at the loungy pseudo-dinner, Coffee Shop.  Then, with hot, carmel machiato's in hand, we hit all of our favorite stores: Sephora, Sacco, Anthroplogie, and Rickey's, shopping and dreaming the afternoon away.  It was just fabulous!  Later, as we parted ways, Racheal told me she was going to go home and finish off the day with a hot bubble bath by candle light!  Ahhhh, made me miss my bath tub!  

I love this bubble bath by Lollia (mostly for the packaging, you all know how I love birds!)  The beautiful blend of natural extracts of white tea and poppy seed, will help you relax and the jar will be a piece of vintage artwork in your loo!   

Find it at Antropologie!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment