Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feature Friday by Lindsay Milan

Happy Friday, beauties! As the newest Jennie Fresa team member, I wanted to kick off the weekend by introducing myself to all you gorgeous gals out there - HELLO!

As we all know, Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and whether you've got a cutie to cuddle with, or you're single and ready to mingle, my thought is, every gal deserves a little pampering!

My advice? Take a little valen-TIME for yourself! Crank up that stereo, paint those digits cherry pie red, and comb your favorite mascara through those "come-hither" lashes of yours. Amp up your look with a va-va-voom 'do to match, and you'll have the DJ playing "Heartbreaker" as your theme song all night long. You go, girls - get your "flirt" on!

Here's how I'll be wearing my hair, and all it takes is a little volumizing gel, hot rollers, and hairspray -

What's your favorite look for a night out on the town?

xo, Lindsay



2 comments:

  1. LOve this Style Miss Lindsay! Great post! Is that you?! Your hair looks so long! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jennie! That is my sister Katie! She needed a fun, flirty style for a dance she was headed to, and she asked me to help. She's got such great hair, as I'm sure y'all saw at the Fashion Show - I WISH mine was that long!

    ReplyDelete