Monday, February 22, 2010

Must Have Monday-ROC Retinol Deep Wrinkle Night Cream


Recently I have been noticing a lot more fine lines and some pretty serious expression lines on my forehead.  A common concern for so many of us 30 +.

A few weeks ago, I was reading up on suggested beauty products in my monthly issue of Allure when I came across an article on ROC products.  I decided to do a little experiment and try one of their anti-aging products to see if they really work.

4 weeks later and I can honestly say I notice a difference in the over all smoothness of my complexion.  The lines are less noticeable.  The only problem is that my skin is very dry from the treatment and slightly red.  I find I need to use a rich cream on top of the treatment, just to keep my skin soft and hydrated.

This product contains Retinol and a mineral complex of magnesium, zinc, and copper that improves the appearance of fine lines.  The product is formulated to work through the night when our skin is most receptive.

* Make sure to use sun screen when using any kind of product that contains retinal as it will sensitize your skin.  

Available at most drugstores.

XO

2 comments: