Saturday, November 20, 2010

Feature Friday by Lindsay Milan - My Best Friend's Wedding

Happy Friday, JF Beauties!


Today, I wanted to share with you a few shots from my best friend's wedding.  Yes gals, she went to that chapel, and she got married! 


Here she is with her handsome guy:
Chadene and Joe!
Now, I'm sure none of you will be surprised when I tell you that, bride excluded, I was the gal with the most luggage there (and nope, I'm not embarrassed one bit! Light packer, I am not!)  As the resident makeup artist of the bunch, I brought an entire suitcase dedicated solely to makeup and skincare products.  You know, just in case... A girl needs options!
"The Arsenal" - which seems to expand exponentially whenever I make a Sephora run...
In between breakfast errands, and psyching the gorgeous bride up for her day, I did two makeup apps on my fellow bridesmaids, Julie and Shannon.  
These gals are as fun and sweet as they are beautiful!
I want to point out that these ladies had done some serious dancing at the reception (held at The Heritage Hotel) and frankly, I was actually stunned how incredibly their makeup stayed put!  Now, my daily routine consists of JFBL makeup, so I know how it stands up throughout the day... But these gals were tearing it up on the dance floor for hours on end, and looked just as fresh faced as they did at the beginning of the day!  Cheers to long-lasting makeup coverage!

And of course, cheers to my best friend and her husband - to love, laughter and happily ever after!
Chadene's makeup was done by her Aunt Kelly!
Check out Kelly's all natural skincare line,
Phophet Skincare
Have a great weekend, JF Beauties!
Until next time!
xoxo
Lindsay


1 comment:

  1. Awe! the girls all look so fresh-faced and pretty!! great pics--I love the shot of all the jennie fresa mineral makeup!! =) sweet post!

    ReplyDelete