Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!! guest blogger Tracee Dolan of tracee teaches yoga

photo credit glassdoor.com


what are you thankful for?

I am super thankful for so much this Thanksgiving. The impending meal for starters!
I am also thankful for how beautiful this past November was. Once I get the gratitude ball rolling I can't stop finding things to be thankful for no matter how big or seemingly small.

You always hear people say to write down what you are thankful for, but this Thanksgiving how about you really do it? Before bed take a moment and maybe a flashy marker (I used pink) and write down the big & little things that make you feel gratitude. The highest emotional vibration is gratitude and once you embrace that sensation more and more things to be thankful for flow your way. You think it, you thank it, you feel it, and then you get in alignment or 'in sync' with more things to be grateful for. Get specific. Smile about.

I am also thankful that the Jennie Fresa Beauty Library exists. There is no place like it, and we are all a part of something very special- so thanks Jennie! I am so thankful to call you my friend!


Tracee Dolan is available for private & group instruction. Contact traceeteachesyoga@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm SOOOOOO grateful to call YOU my friend too, Tracee! Thank you for being exactly the person you are and for all of the positivity you bring to my life and share with all of our jfbl readers!! i always look forward to your posts!! can't wait to see you and give you a BIG hug!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete