Monday, October 18, 2010

Must Have Monday: Pro Clarisonic




So, I'm here in NYC visiting my good friend Rachael!   You see, Rache is also a makeup artist, so we love sharing all our must have products with each other!  Once I have a chance to scour her medicine cabinet and try as many products as possible, I'll make a list of items for my wish list.  This time around, there was one cool-looking gadget on her vanity that really peeked my curiosity.  The Clarisonic is a professional-caliber brush that uses gentle sonic micro-massage action to cleanse deeply.  It clears pores without being too abrasive.  Clinical results include 6x more makeup removal than manual cleaning.  Overall, you minimize the appearance of fine lines, pores and wrinkles.  Rachael swears by this tool and promises that it helps to maintain even and clear looking skin!  Huh!  I might just have to get one of my own!!

XO

1 comment:

  1. We're happy to hear that you are considering the Clarisonic. If you have any questions please let us know. You can find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or facebook.com/Clarisonic. We'd love to hear from you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete