Thursday, October 6, 2011

guest blogger thursday: Tracee Dolan of tracee teaches yoga

Happy Fall Everyone!
Well, I know- that I have plenty of stories & tidbits that I could share this week-but I've been on an Abraham Hicks Video & meditation tear, so I thought I'd share. Perhaps you check this out at work today or maybe you take a listen tonight. I love, love, love! these videos, cds & books & highly recommend all of them. The best part? You can check (hearty) snipits of them on youtube at any time. Enjoy the sun & fall air today and remember that all you have to do is find something in your life to feel good about right now (and if feeling good feels like a stretch...start with feeling 'better'). take care! 






Tracee Dolan is available for group and private lessons. She is the author of Parent Child Yoga a Yoga Instruction & Coloring Book & leads a yearly yoga retreat to Panama at Pacific Bay Resort. Please do not hesitate to contact her with any yoga questions or concerns: traceeteachesyoga@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment