Friday, June 5, 2009

Fragrance Friday- BOND NO. 9


It has become a tradition for me and my husband to go away each year to celebrate my Birthday. Usually we hit up a B&B somewhere in New England for a relaxing night or two but this year we have changed gears and are heading to my favorite place in the whole entire world- New York City! We have a fun night planned ahead, with a sushi dinner and a Broadway show on deck! I can't wait to feel the energy of the city!


With my NYC trip in mind, I thought I would share with you, a fragrance that I love and miss spritzing on myself when I worked in the beauty department at Saks, NYC. It is called BOND NO 9, BROADWAY NITE.


Notes: Green violet, rose, vanilla beans, and musk! Super SEXY, alluring and perfect for a night on the town!!


Bond NO.9 perfumes are a collection of fragrances that was launched as homage to a great city, NYC of course! The name addresses it's landmark store at 9 Bond Street in the trendy NOHO. Each scent is cleverly named after a NY neighborhood and the bottles are like small works of art!


You can find these original scents at Saks $135 for 50ml


Enjoy the show!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment