Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What's Happening Wednesday: Guest Blogging for Lovely Little Details

I'm delighted to announce that I will be a guest blogger the fun and inspiring wedding blog: Lovely Little Details !!!  Starting in January,  I'll be discussing bridal beauty once a month, covering topics such as,  "how to get the most out of your hair and makeup trial, preparing your skin for the big day, whipping those brows into shape, how to choose appropriate makeup looks and hair styles that work for your face shape, changing your look from day to night and so much more!

Jacin is the creative director and owner of Lovely Little Details, an event planning and design company.  She is also one of my former brides.  You could imagine my excitement when she asked me to contribute on her blog, which by the way, is a MUST read!

Lovely Little Details specializes in the following areas:

Event Planning
Event Desin
Vendor alignment
Day of Scheduling
Inspiration board development
Paper Design
Floral Arrangement
Wedding Blog writing and development

XO



2 comments: