seating area at the beauty library
spa room at the beauty library
more of the beauty library
the red house, home of JFBL and True Event
The White Dress by the Shore
Studio of True Event
On Sunday we opened the doors of the Red House and home of our new makeup studio and mini spa-Jennie Fresa Beauty Library in Clinton, CT for a celebration that brought together brides, friends, family and industry experts for a truly memorable day. Not only an incredibly special day for JFBL but for the other new businesses opening with us, Sarah True of True Event (my housemate in the red house) and Beneath the Gown (Second Floor of 110 E. Main St.).
In collaboration with the incredible talent of our three new businesses, and the amazing women of Stonington Design and Paperie (110 E. Main St.) and The White Dress by the Shore(110 E. Main St.) we launched Wedding Row... Great Style, One Destination. Stretched between the historic properties of 104 East Main Street (Red House) and 110 East Main Street we have established a wedding community offering the best in events, bridal attire, lingerie, beauty, paper and design. The creative energy floating between the two houses is incredible and we are so excited about all that is going to unfold in the next year on Wedding Row.
I feel blessed to have so many supportive friends and family who came out on Sunday to celebrate and toast with me on this special day! I am truly humbled by the turnout and want to express my gratitude to everyone for sharing this cherished day with me.
JFBL and all of us on Wedding Row feel so incredibly lucky to have such wonderful friends in the industry that supported us in this huge celebration! We would like to give an extra special thank you to all of you for making Sunday a huge success!
A special thank you to:
- Betty Parri of Perfect Parties, and her amazing crew crafted an incredible display of stationary and passed savory Hors D'oeuvres and sweet treats throughout the afternoon. Also showcasing the talents of her in house pastry chef, with a gorgeous collection of cakes that were designed and presented in the spirit of the four seasons.
- The uber talented, Yumiko of Hana Floral Design, totally went above and beyond to decorate each one of our spaces and the tent. The arrangements were crafted in the theme and design of each space and season. Absolutely gorgeous!
- Geof Gordon of Photobooth Planet kept the crowd entertained as they got together to take photos in his old school, fabulous photobooth. A huge hit at every event and defiantly the talk of this one!
- Chamard Vineyards treated guests to a tasting of their impressive portfolio of local wines. The winery is just a short trip up the road from Wedding Row.
- Rentals Unlimited provided the fabulous linens and rentals throughout the properties and Sperry Tents set up two of their tents in between the houses, showcasing their gorgeous blue star tent.
- Elan Artists and the talented ladies of Loukoum, an accordion and violin/cello duo, played as guests came in and out of the tent. They were not only absolutely adorable and super sweet but the sound that they created was brilliant. With a unique sound and combination of instruments they are the perfect accent of music for any special occasion and we were so lucky to have them be a part of our opening.
mark November 1st as a day to remember.
A special thank you to Kelly Sharkey and Nedelyn Perry for your all of your help in preparing for this day!
Lastly, THANK YOU to the amazing women of Wedding Row! Sunday was a dream come true for me! I am proud and inspired by all of you!
Please continue to follow our blog for updates on Wedding Row!