Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Trend Tuesday-Glitz, Smoke and Roll at the AMA's





I always look forward to any award show on television, simply for the hair, makeup and fashion trends.  This past Sunday night was the American Music Awards and what a show it was!  From the jump out of your seat opening show by Janet Jackson to the incredible racy act by Adam Lambert, there were plenty of hits and misses when came to beauty.  The Glamour Beauty Blog took a poll and so I am borrowing the idea to see what you all think.  So tell me, where these looks do's or don'ts?

Rhianna: pink eye liner and spiky lashes
Leona Lewis: dark green smokey eyes
Jennifer Lopez: rolled back hair style
Adam Lambert: glitzy, metallic nail polish

I would like to add, that Carrie Underwood was my personal favorite for hair and makeup at this years AMA's! 

XO
  

No comments:

Post a Comment