Wednesday, December 16, 2009

CJSTYLES:: Stripes. The new white t?

I’ve always been a sucker for stripes. There’s something so simple yet edgy about a striped shirt. I’m talkin’ plain white with thin navy stripes. A boatneck version could make me sigh in the relief that I’ve found what I’m looking for (when I wasn’t even looking to begin with). It’s so easy to take the striped shirt to the next level. Try pairing it with a fitted vest, skinny jeans, and great boots. The vest too trendy for you? Grab a blazer (fitted, boyfriend, any style) and pair it with some awesome denim. Have a yellow cardigan? Throw that on over it and wrap a chunky scarf around your neck for a nautical winter look.

Make your new stripe tee your new white tee.

Some fabulous options:


Anthropoligie

contact me for style advice or to set up an appointment: chelsea@cjstyles.com
for more information on CJSTYLES please visit: www.cjstyles.com
for the CJSTYLES blog please visit: www.cjstylesblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment