Thursday, December 3, 2009

Guest Blogger: CJSTYLES

When the weather starts to turn colder, I find myself always needing to feel comfortable, layered and chic! For me-its my favorite look of all. When the holidays start to near, I crave the feeling of cozy blankets, soft flannel sheets, and muted fall colors. Keeping that in mind, I try to incorporate them into my style for this time of year. My boyfriends flannel shirts, leggings, Frye boots, and a fitted blazer or cardigan to smooth it out keeps me fresh, young, and casual comfy chic! Try it for yourself, you cant go wrong.

John Patrick ORGANIC available at Tracy B in New Haven, CT.



CP SHADES available at Tracy B in New Haven, CT.



Once hat weather comes along, pop one on! I’m loving the following. They add such a pop of style to any look! What’s better then style AND function?

Always Adorable Anthropologie:



Anthro Again!



Over 40? This look works for you too! For a sleeker feel, switch out the Frye boots for a sleeker flat riding boot or something with a bit of a heel. And YES- you can wear leggings and be comfy like the rest of us!

1 comment: