Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's Happening Wednesday: Fashion and Makeup Trunk Show

I have a busy weekend ahead of me!  To start, I'll be in Greenwich on Friday evening teaming up with Etcetera for a fun night of Fashion and Beauty!  I'll be showcasing JF Minerals and sharing quick tips on how to get the perfect look for summer nights out! 

On Saturday morning, along with Ned and Kelly, we'll be heading to Hartford to do hair and makeup for our lovely spring bride, Alli.  We are so happy to be a part of the "getting ready" process for Alli and her entire bridal party!  I'll even be sticking around on Saturday evening to touch up Alli after her ceremony at the Old State House in Hartford.  This is going to be a stunning wedding headed by event planner, Candice of Jubilee Events.  

Now, off to the Beauty Library for a full day of appointments and to prepare for this exciting weekend of events.....

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment