Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Beauty Tip Tuesday: Tricks for preventing spit ends




Today I went for my routine hair trim and got chatting with my stylist about split ends.  She offered some helpful advice that I thought I should share with you all!

1.) Brush your hair BEFORE you shower and shampoo.  This will help prevent tangles and minimize the chances of getting spit ends.

2.) Condition regularly!  Try adding a little extra dallop of conditioner to your ends and leave it on while you shave your legs.

3.) Don't over wash your hair and try to limit the use of heating tools.  If you can, let your hair air dry every once in a while and if you are planning to use a heating tool such as a flat iron, use a thermal protector first.  Try John Frieda Frizz-ease Thermal Serum!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment