Friday, September 3, 2010

Feature Friday by Kelly Sharkey

Hello all you JFBL beauties and Happy Labor day weekend.  I wanted to send you off on your fabulous weekend of fun with a little peak at the lovely Ms. Susanne.

Susanne and Dan were married at Saltwater Farm Vineyard on August 7th.  I met Susanne and her wedding party at the Inn at Stonington (where I'm praying that my husband will take me for a romantic weekend....hint, hint) and the festivities began.




Susanne wanted a loose side bun so to acheive the look, I curled her hair first with a large barrel curling iron.  I twisted a small section of hair into a mini-bun which I then used as an anchor to create the finished product.
For makeup, Susanne wanted a clean look with an emphasis on the eyes.  So of course I had to use false lashes....my favorite!  I used the individual lashes for this gorgeous lady.  They created a softer more natural look.


Susanne and her wedding party were so much fun to work with.  And check out the above picture of Susanne and her sis Elizabeth.  Don't you just love a girl who isn't afraid of a bright lip color.....Fabulous!!  The flowers were created by the ever talented Yumiko at Hana Floral Design in Mystic and that gorgeous dress the bride is wearing is from The White Dress by the Shore in Clinton.


I had such a good time with these gals!  I didn't want the morning to end.  Luckily, I have these fantastic photos from Norman Photography.

Congrats Susanne and Dan!  I wish you both nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness!


2 comments:

  1. so fabulous Kelly!! Nice work- Susanne looked stunning!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job Kelly! Beautiful wedding and it was great to see you again ;)

    ReplyDelete