Friday, March 5, 2010

Feature Friday by Lindsay Milan - "Just Peachy!"

Feature Friday by Lindsay Milan


Just Peachy!



(photo credit: sean cunningham via harpersbazaar.com)


I don't know about you, but I am so ready to say buh-bye to this winter weather! I've never been a fan of the cold, so you can imagine my delight when I heard the weatherman predict temperatures in the 50s for the weekend! Let's face it, after this season, that's practically beach weather!


While I don't recommend packing up the car with beach chairs juuuust yet, I do have another idea to celebrate spring. Here at JFBL, we are known for our natural, fresh-faced approach to makeup, and lo-and-behold, that's just the look that has been popping up all over the spring 2010 runways! Keep it fresh and gorgeous with peach - one of the hottest beauty makeup trends this season. One of the best parts about it? It's a multitasker! Sweep a sheer dusting over eyes and cheeks, and mix a little with your favorite clear gloss (or heck, even Vaseline!) and you've got a complete look! For a little extra glow, pick a color with a bit of shimmer in it! Here's a tip: Be sure to choose a "pinky" peach if you have a cooler skintone, as true peach works best on gals with warmer complexions.


Have a great weekend, beauties!


xo, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment