Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What's Happening Wednesday: Specials at Beneath the Gown

My friend Josie Jolan is the owner of the most precious lingerie boutique, Beneath the Gown, which happens to be located right next door to the Beauty Library in Clinton CT.  Lucky me! 

Earlier this week, Josie told me about these new, adorable items that she is carrying!  I couldn't resist sharing the news!  Is anyone going a trip?!  You'll need your Passport Panties!
I love the packaging!!!
Check out these cute and sexy boy shorts ( I WANT!!) and thong!!


Miss Josie also makes custom undergarments and does bra-fittings!  If you're like me and have been the wearing the wrong size bra forever, Josie can help!!  For more information on Josie and her boutique, please visit her website:  www.beneaththegown.com

XO













No comments:

Post a Comment