Monday, March 8, 2010

Must Have Monday: Oral B Vitality


A few years ago I won an electric toothbrush at a holiday grab bag. At first, I was a little bummed about my gift (and a little jealous of my cousin who won the crate and barrel bowl set that I REALLY wanted). When I got home and used my new gadget however, I was honestly impressed with the difference in how my teeth looked. My dentist even told me that I had less plaque. The Vitality model is a no frills version that oscillates but it definitely does a better job than using a manual toothbrush. If you want to go for the real power--look for models that have a rotating head, like the Braun version. The rotation is proven to be more effective in removing plaque and stains. So, as a self proclaimed coffee addict, an electric toothbrush is truly a must have.


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment