Monday, March 29, 2010

Must Have Monday: Tarte Lipstain


We are all trying to be a little more "green"these days, right?  I have been doing a lot of research on finding quality beauty products with out all of the harmful ingredients.  For the next 10 weeks, I am going to share my top GREEN beauty picks.

Kicking off the series is a great product by Tarte.  I am a BIG fan of lip stains but I am always weary of the chemicals that must make them stay on.  Here's what I found out about this stain:

Tarte launched  this great product formulated without the following chemicals:

*Parabens
* Sulfates
*Synthetic Fragrances
* Synthetic Dyes
* Petro-Chemicals
*Triclosan


Also, what differs with this product is that it is clinically proven to increase the lips moisture by 600%.  Yep.  It's not going to leave your lips dry like most stains do.  

XO




No comments:

Post a Comment