Monday, July 5, 2010

Must Have Monday: Er'go Soy Candles


If you know me well, you know I have a sweet tooth!  Ask my husband, he'll tell you that just about every evening, I have a craving for something sweet.  Most of the time, I resist my urge to snack but every once in a while, I just can't help it.  There's nothing like enjoying a cold glass of milk and some cookies while catching up on an episode of the Kardashians.

If only there was a way to feed my craving with out the calories....

Well, I may have found the answer.  Last week I received a delicious gift from my friend Chelsea.  A "dark chocolate" scented candle by Er'go!!  My entire house smells like a fresh, baked batch of cookies, even long after I blow out the candle!!

To boot, Er'go candles are made with 100% chemical-free vegetable, soy wax, so they are completely safe and eco-friendly.  The company uses the finest essential oils to ensure that each candles gives off a fragrant aroma each time you burn it.  The collection has so many decadent aromas to choose from!

What a lovely (and slimming)  gift!!  Thanks, Chels!

XO



1 comment: