Friday, August 20, 2010

Feature Friday: By Jennie Fresa & Lindsay Milan: Kind words!





"Dear Jennie and Lindsay,

Thank you again for the magical job you did on Saturday! The girls and my mom couldn't stop raving about you: how professional, fun and calm you were. Everyone looked gorgeous, and we had a wonderful time, with no need to fuss with our hair or makeup all night long!  I will, of course, send you the professional photos when Heather finishes them, but in the meantime I thought I would send you just a few amateur shots of your beautiful work".

All the very best,
Gwyneth


For my Feature Friday this week, I thought I would share the kind words of our beautiful and ever so graceful bride from last weekend!  Gwyneth and Scott were married at the Faculty House at Columbia University, NYC!  Lindsay and I packed our kits and headed to the city to work with Gwyneth and her bridal party!  It was a complete pleasure for us to be a part of the "getting ready" festivities, we has so much fun getting to know everyone!  Thank you Gwyneth for having us be a part of your special day and for sending us such a sweet note about your experience with us!  You look absolutely stunning!  We can't wait to see more photo's!!

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment