Monday, August 9, 2010

Must Have Monday: Living Nature Deep Cleansing Mask





I had one of the BEST facials of my life last week while vacationing on Block Island!

Koru Eco Spa uses a 100% natural and organic skin care line, called Living Nature during their treatments.  I had the LEAN MEAN and CLEAN facial, which is designed ( in case you can't tell from the name) to purify and detoxify your skin.  We all know that you can't shrink your pores, but you can certainly minimize the appearance of them!!  The Deep Cleansing Mask , used during my 80 minutes of pure bliss, worked like a gem!  The halloysite clay dissolved any impurities while the powerful Munka essential oil ( derived from the Munka plant found in New Zealand), left my skin perfectly balanced and wonderfully soft!

This is a must have product, especially after the summer months when oils and debris have built up on your skin!

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment