Monday, August 16, 2010

Must Have Monday: Spin Pins


All of the girls on my team have been raving about SPIN PINS , the latest hair accessory made by Goodie, Simple Styles Collection!  I had never heard of them before so, I was excited to see what all the hype was about!  I headed over to Target  yesterday to snatch up a set and tried them out myself! I was pleasantly surprised with how easy they are to use!  They come in two shades (blonde and brunette) and, you can find them at most drugstores for only $5.99


A spin pin is cork-screw shaped pin that you can use to easily style your hair into a bun.  Goody says they are as efficient as using 20 bobby pins and have even better hold.  To use, you just tie your hair in a low pony tail, twist the hair into a bun and stick one spin pin at the top of the bun and one at the bottom.  It's that easy!!


XO








3 comments:

  1. thanks lady! hey, been meaning to call you. i would love to get those songs for my spa room from you! lets make a plan to get together soon!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. spin pins are one of the greatest hair inventions! I love them!

    ReplyDelete